Pages

Sunday, 19 January 2014

Long Break (my apologies fellow knaff knitters and crap crocheters)

So it has been a long time since I blogged. It has been a long lovely summer and I have still been crafting but not blogging.

The main reason for my truly unforgivable absence has been that I bought a wee house! A process that I can tell you was very stressfull and time consuming! But I am now all moved in and settled. It is a very small house so needed a lot of jigging about to get everything in. The man in my life also moved in with me recently, so we did some more jigging ( of belongings not the other type of jigging you filthy lot) and now I think we are in and just about not bursting at the seams! I am also doing at lot of decorating as the house needs pretty much everything doing! Busy is not the word. 

So if any of you can find it in your hearts to continue to read my sporadic blog i would be forever in your debt.

I have been working on a quite a few projects the last few months and taking step by step pics so I will be posting these soon for your enjoyment :)

Happy knitting ! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment